Sunday 6 November 2016

KANYE WEST:"I AM MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN APOSTLE PAUL"

Kanye went on a serious, profane rant prior
to his Saturday Night Live gospel
performance with Franklin. Right before his
performance, he was claiming to be 50%
more influential than the Apostle Paul, who
basically wrote most of the New Testament
in the bible? This man has basically taken
the gospel stage with Franklin and is using
it to influence the younger generation, that
listens to gospel music, to consider him
greater than Paul. It still boggles my mind
how Kirk can justify giving his audience as
well as the gospel music industry to this
man so he can confuse young people into
worshiping “Ye” as god.
Here is what West said right before he took
the stage to do his gospel performance with
Frankin:
“Look at that s–t they took my f–king
stage off’a ‘SNL’ without asking me,” West
said in the rant. “I am bummed … If I am
going to do this we are breaking the
motherf–king Internet.”
“That and Taylor Swift fake a–.” West
added.
At the time, Swift and West had been
feuding over his mention of her in his new
song, “Famous.”
He later goes on a rampage about being
“50% more influential” than several well-
known people, such as iconic filmmaker
Stanley Kubrick, legendary artist Pablo
Picasso, and the Apostle Paul in the bible!
“Are they f–king crazy? Whoa by 50%!
Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, f–
king Picasso and Escobar, [I am] By 50%
more influential than any other human
being. Don’t f–k with me. Don’t f–k with
me. Don’t –k with me. By 50% dead or
alive, by 50% for the next 1,000 years.
Stanley Kubrick, then ‘Ye.” (Ye is his name
Yeezus, shortened to show his godhood, as
in “Yah” for “Yahweh”).is this the beginning of the End?
#kingdom#kanyewest#church

No comments:

Post a Comment