Wednesday 9 November 2016

Six Year Old Boy with huge head and narrow eyes worshipped as Hindu god:photos


                                                                                                  


Thus is a six-year-old boy who is being
worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu
god by his fellow villagers, including even
his teachers and friends

Pranshu, from Jalandhar in the Indian state
of Punjab, was born with the medical
condition that made his head huge and eyes
extremely narrowed. Besides, he is unable to
walk on his own.

Villagers in India believe Pranshu is a divine
child and is a reincarnation of the Hindu god
Ganesha

Locals, teachers, friends and even his own
family believe he is a divine child and a
reincarnation of the god Ganesha — Indian
god depicted with an elephant’s head on a
human body.

                                                                                                                         


Doctors said Pranshu’s condition Kamlesh
was caused by pollution, according to the
boy’s father

Ganesha, the god of good fortune who
provides prosperity, fortune and success, is
one of the best-known and most worshipped
deities.

People come to bow down to Pranshu and
he ‘gives blessing to everyone’ outside a
temple

Pranshu’s father, Kamlesh, said: “His eyes
were like Lord Ganesha. He was born with a
big head and even now the size of his head is
growing.

                                                                                 
Pranshu and his family  members

Pranshu, pictured with members of his
family in Jalandhar, India
I also worship him like the other villagers. His
whole body is like the Lord Ganesha. He gives
blessings to everyone.

Pranshu was born with a mystery medical
condition that left him with a swollen
forehead and deep set, narrow eyes
Villagers who meet him get their wishes
fulfilled. He goes to school everyday and when
people see my son, they welcome him with
flowers.”

I am happy when people call me Ganesha Ji.
It makes me happy. I am happy with my big
head and face

When Pranshu was one-year-old he was
taken to a local doctor but he
didn’t managed to diagnose him or offer any
treatment.

According to Pranshu’s father Kamlesh, the
resemblance to Ganesha was visible as soon
as his son was born.

However, the boy himself is happy with his
role of a religious icon: “I look like Ganesha
and people don’t even know my real name. My
teachers also worship me at the school.

Pranshu shakes hands with other school
children, who also believe he is ‘Lord
Ganesha’

My friends don’t bully me at all as they believe
I am Lord Ganesha. I am happy when people
call me Ganesha Ji. It makes me happy. I want
to be like this only. I am happy with my big
head and face.”

Ganesha, depicted with an elephant’s head
on a human body, is the god of good fortune
The child comes from a rather poor family,
he also has four siblings, including an elder
brother who has the same medical defect.
          More photos:

                                                                                      



                                                                                         
                                                                 
What an innocent child ,don't you think.                                     

Tell us what you think?
#kingdom#inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment