Wednesday 23 November 2016

PASTORS WIFE'S EVIL PLOT UNCOVERED

The pastor narrated the shocking incident to
a a Grade C Customary Court sitting at
Agodi-Ibadan, while asking for a divorce
from his wife of 17 years. He said his wife
intended to make him mad but instead his
driver suffered the fate after he ate the
meal. Accusing his wife and mother of his
four children of being fetish, Johnson
claimed his wife has bad character and that
she is a threat to his life and other members
of his family.

He said: “The innocent driver ran mad few
hours after he had eaten the food and was
chained before we could take him to his family
for solution. She intended to run me mad, she
is fetish, diabolical and a threat to my life; in
fact, she killed my senior brother and my
father through her fetish ways.
“She almost succeeded in ruining my ministry
when she ganged up with my enemies to spoil
me before the big personalities that usually
come to my church for prayers. I have not
slept with her in the last 11 years because of
her bad character. I will kill her if the court
should decline my request to separate us.”

In her defense, the wife said: “He neither
cared for me nor for the four children of the
marriage but always abusing me whenever he
is preaching on the pulpit in the church. He
accused me of being a witch and possessed
spiritual power and I had challenged him to do
deliverance for me since he is a pastor.
“I did not kill his father and brother- in-law.
My husband abandoned me 11 years ago when
he married another woman who had bore
three kids for him,” she said, pleading with
the court not to dissolve the marriage for
the sake of the children.
In his ruling, the court president, Chief
Mukaila Balogun, dissolved the marriage and
ordered two children to be with the plaintiff
while the custody of the remaining two
children should be with their mother.
He ordered the plaintiff to be paying N8, 000
monthly as maintenance allowance for the
two children that are in the custody of their
mother, also directing that the plaintiff pay
N12, 000 as house rent and N5, 000 as
transport fees for the defendant to pack her
load from the plaintiff’s house.
I bet if we can turn back the hands of time now and ask this pastor to marry this woman again he will run for his life .young ministers beware .#kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment