Tuesday 15 November 2016

UNBELIEVABLE: LOL

*Wife:*- Woooooooooow!!, darling I have a very big surprise for u, I can't believe this.

*Husband:* - ok pls I will call u back, I'm about to receive a contract of N30 million.

*Wife:* - Darling, it's a good news but this one is very urgent pls come home now,pls it's VERY URGENT.

*Husband:*- but I'm about to...

*Wife:* - PLS JUST COME HOME BABY,TRUST ME.

*Husband:*- em.. pls my wife just called me for an urgent thing. Pls grant me d access to go and come back quick.

*Company:*- Well, if u leave, I'm afraid of what might happen to d contract.

*After few minutes*
*_The man quickly went home..._*
*Husband:* _```(Seriously sweating)```- Honey why this urgent surprise,when I was abt to receive a contract worth 30 million?

*Wife:*- Honey, our troubles are over and God has finally answered our prayers.

*Husband:*- R u pregnant?

*Wife:* - Haba honey is more than pregnancy, if it's just pregnancy I wouldn't have disturbed u in ur contract.

*Husband:* - Wow, so what's d surprise?

*Wife:* _```(Being happy)```_ Honey, I can't believe this, u knw we have been praying over 6 months now? God has finally answered us. That Big rat
that always disturb us in the kitchen is finally dead, I called u to remove it, I'm afraid of touching rats.

WHAT WILL U DO IF U ARE THIS WOMAN'S HUSBAND ??

No comments:

Post a Comment