Sunday 13 November 2016

MAN BLACK MAILS FEMALE VICTIMS USING NUDE PHOTO


                                                                                                                      

A 35 -year- old man, Michael Atanda, who has
been threatening to expose nude pictures of
four ladies on the social media if they fail to
pay money into his account has been arrested
by the operatives of the Rapid Response Squad
of the Lagos State Police Command.

Atanda, a computer science National Diploma
holder of a popular computer school based in
Ikeja, was arrested on Thursday by the Decoy
Team of the Rapid Response Squad after about
five days of baiting and monitoring.

Atanda, an ex – convict and a father of three,
had collected N121,000:00 from his four
girlfriends with the threat but wanted the ladies
to pay more or face the consequences of
leaking their nude pictures on social media.

Operating as Segun Bayo on facebook and a
graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile –
Ife, Atanda said he went about adding several
ladies on facebook. And, that after two weeks,
he would start chatting with them.

“The profile picture on my facebook account is
that of a guy based in London, and so as part
of my introductions to ladies, I tell them that, I
am a Construction Engineer as well as that my
parents and I are living Europe" the suspect
said

He continued that " After sometime, I would
lure them into sexual conversations during
which, I persuaded them to send their nude
pictures to me. They would send and I would
send mine to them too" .

" Before that I would pretended that I was
seeking a serious relationship with them, and
that very soon, I would be coming to Abuja on a
business trip, during which I would see them”,
he stated.

The suspect continued that “I would again feign
my seriousness by calling them with the aid of
computer software that transforms my Nigerian
line into an international line.

Meanwhile, I would warn them that I was calling
through a public phone booth. As soon as they
have sent their nude pictures, I would come up
with all manners of stories. I would begin to
extort and blackmail them.

Through this means, I have collected over N121,
000:00 from my latest victims.

I was jailed last years in a similarly
circumstance after fraudulently collecting N700,
000:00 from a lady I met through a dating site. I
was eventually bailed but the case is still
pending in court" he confessed.

He further confessed that " I have collected
only 10,000:00 from Funmilola, Motunrayo,
N6,000, Joy, N5,000 and Lizzy, N100,000:00”.

A source within RRS disclosed that apart from
Lizzy, who reported the incident but declined to
press charges, three other suspects, who were
discovered during investigations, acknowledged
on phone calls they have been paying the
suspect so that he doesn’t leak their nude
photographs online.

The source added that even though,
investigators have reached out to more victims
after checking the suspect’s facebook
conversations with a number of ladies.

All of them have refused to come forward, after
confirming they were paying the suspect
through his bank statement.

The source added that out the 210 friends on
his Facebook, over 195 are young ladies.

Confirming the development, the Police Public
Relations Officer, Suprintendent Dolapo Badmos,
said that the Police were carrying out a
thorough investigation on the case to aid
prosecution.

The suspect has been transferred to SCID for
further investigations.

              #kingdom#inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment